We perform work in Oregon & Washington. For your business, we can accommodate to your schedule.
Foam brushes come in many widths, are inexpensive, and are great for small jobs or touch-ups. Foam paint rollers work well, don't spatter the paint, and are easy to use when you want a really smooth wall. Don't try them on rough surfaces, though, as they will not hold up.
Custom Office and Interiors
Commercial Tenant Improvement:
- Coatings Spray finishes, airless HLVP (high-volume-low-pressure)
- Hand applied finishes, brush and roll
- Stain finishes
- Acoustical "popcorn", wallpaper removal
- Patching and re-texturing, drywall repair and installation
- Hand washing, caulking, priming, spot filling and sanding
- Thorough masking